The Advanced School Management system (ASM) was developed from the Advanced Parish Management School and Census Modules. This system was created for private schools that wanted to purchase a school system, but didn't need a church system.
The ASM system contains all school entrollment and family information. The ASM system has user based security built into the system, and all data is stored encrypted in a SQL language database (Microsoft Access).
*Note: This software is currently being upgraded to use Visual Studio.Net (C#) and MS SQL Server 2008 (Express, Standard, or Enterprise).
- Ability to setup classes and assign students.
- Tuition maintenance per family with monthly payment option.
- Ability to setup other type of fees, such as: Registration, Book Fees, Year Book, etc.
- Ability to post late fees for any family past due on tuition payments.
- Monthly statements can print on small 9.5“ x 3.5“ continuous paper for quick stuffing into window envelopes.
- Tuition coupon booklets can be printed at the start of the school year to assist families with mailing payments on time.
- Create mailing labels for families entrolled in school. Includes many selection options.
- Multiple reporting options, such as: Tuition Payment report, Family Account Detail, Class/Student reports, Birthday Listing, and many more.
For more information, click here.